Make a store visit to their assigned stores on the frequency agreed
- General tidy up of the category - books / DVDs/ CDs/ greeting cards / stationary or other assigned categories
- Ensure the right stock is in the right place at the right time, in line with Guidelines provided
- Monitor the floor to ensure that the correct mix and stock of products are held and displayed, in order to achieve greater sales and maximise profits.
- Liaise closely with HQ to make sure the stock is properly monitored and available, to suggest stopping underperforming lines and increasing the stock of those products that are proving popular.
- Ensuring that merchandise is displayed appropriately to a high standard in line with the guidelines provided by the HQ, proper signage and favourable shelf placement to guarantee prominence.
- Communicating closely with buyers, store managers over the phone, by email and in person.
- Conducting & timely submission of weekly surveys tailored & dedicated to the current promo based on client, HQ and other requirements.
- Assembly of free standing display units in store where required
- Recall and administration of returns for old stock collected from the shelves & their return to scanning depots.
Skills and qualities
- Ability to understand, process and execute instructions with minimal guidance after the training period
- Excellent communication skills are a must.